Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now Printing.......

Hello and welcome to my blog. I started this blog to cover news on several toy lines. The blog will cover news and later on reviews for hyper poseable action figures from both sides of the world.


The lines that will be covered are as follows. Any of the Four Horsemen Mattel lines. I am such a huge fan of theirs and their master piece lines of DCUC and MOTUC will be covered. Revoltech and Figma will be covered. The 25th Anniversary and Modern Era G. I. Joe line will be covered. The up and coming Marvel Universe lines as well. I am also a huge Gundam fan so I will discuss my fave, the 1/144 HGUC line of kits as well as Robot Damishii,MSIA, MGs, and other Gundam products.


I am also starting this blog to consolidate news on some of these lines. For DCUC for example, you have to cover 3 or 4 boards to find all the news. Revoltech and Figma are worse. Most of those lines do not have a good english source for news. I lived in Japan and Hong Kong before, so I can still speak/read some of the languages. With that said. I'll start off with an exclusive reveal here for the G. I. Joe line. Thanks for dropping by and reading!!!! And enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

    ReplyDelete